The St Andrew's Tennis Club, founded in 1911, is located in St Andrew's Street, flanked by St Andrew's Church buildings and neighbouring Brighton Grammar School. The club has three policlay courts with lights, as well as the Jim Brown Pavilion and the barbecue area which are used for the club’s social events.
The club has a wide range of opportunities for coaching and competitions for most age groups, as well as being available for friends and families who like to have a social hit.
For further information or inquiries, please visit our contact page.
Watch this space for latest news.
Orange - all courts are available
Grey - some courts are available
White - no courts are available
This graphic is intended only as an approximate guide.